Faith Formation and Christian Enrichment Committee
The Faith Formation and Christian Enrichment Committee encourages and supports learning programs for people of all ages. The purpose of this Committee is to help all persons in the Congregation to know God’s love as it is revealed in Jesus Christ, to grow in their understanding of the Christian faith, and to be involved in the Mission of the Church.
- Representative of the Church School
- Representative of the Youth Group
- Minister of Youth & Children
- Members and adherents of the Congregation
Duties and Responsibilities
- Studying the educational needs of the Congregation and providing leadership in setting goals for the program.
- Remaining informed regarding developments in curriculum, policy and program resources for the Christian education of persons for whom the Congregation has responsibility.
- Selecting appropriate curricula.
- Leading in the recruitment and training of teachers and leaders of Sunday and midweek groups within the Christian development program of the Congregation.
- Supervising and coordinating the total educational program of the Congregation, including the Church School and all other Sunday and midweek activities; the Committee will endeavor to reach all families, adults, young adults, youth and children of the Congregation, and to encourage congregational participation in the faith formation programs of the Church.
- Developing and managing the Committee’s budget.