Pastoral Care Team Committee
To oversee the ministry of care-giving
- Ministry Staff
- Members and adherents of the Congregation who have received appropriate training.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing occasional and chronic visitation as required. The Pastoral Care Visitation Team provides an audio record of church services for shut-ins upon request.
- Providing short-term, focused pastoral care as required.
- Maintaining contact with all members/adherents for communication and pastoral care.
- Arranging transportation for Special Communion services and for Sunday services upon request.
Additional Activities of the Pastoral Care Team
- Organizing Special Communion services, including transportation and fellowship and refreshments following services.
- Ordering and arranging for the delivery of Easter lilies.
- Undertaking continuing education either by attending events organized by Pastoral Care Ottawa, by having relevant speakers at Pastoral Care Committee meetings, or through book studies.
- Arranging and/or providing meals through the Caring Kitchens program.